The choice of bed should not focus only on design. It can be very beautiful and elegant, but if it is not the ideal size, the rest will hardly be repairing. To make the right decision, you need to consider the dimensions of the room and how many people will be sleeping in it. A bed for a child is not the same as a bed for an adult or an older couple. Before making the purchase, you should consider your needs and most popular bed sizes on the market. It is estimated that you can get pieces of about 30 different lengths.
What types of beds are available in stores?
Whether you are starting to furnish bedrooms or just want to change the beds, you need to know the measures offered by specialist stores. It will largely depend on the comfort and well-being of its occupants.
- Singles for the boys. Although single beds are large and small, they cannot be the same size. a As children, they are usually 80 × 180 or 90 × 190, but choose the latter because the former is obsolete. When purchasing a mattress and bedding, you will notice that most of them are 90cm. Mattress prices vary from 180 to 400 euros.
- Singles for teenagers and adults. The large proportion of the heavy chamber will be in this decision. The advantage is that you can get three options: 80, 90 and 105 in width, about 1.80, 1.90 and 2 in length. If you go to a hotel, you will find that it is usually 80 × 200.
- Traditional wedding. This class of beds is available in a wide range of spans, as key companies include other proportions in the offer. This is the case with Ikea, whose models are 1.20 cm wide and 1.40 cm long. However, the traditional proportions are 1.20, 1.35, 1.40 and 1.50 in width. The length can be 1.80, 1.90 or 2.
- Double queen size. More than the size of a traditional double bed. They measure 1.75 or 1.80 in width by 1.90 or 2 in length.
- King Double Bed. Its extension is 2 × 2 meters and they are used in the most famous accommodation centers. They are distinguished by their width and comfort. There will be no challenge in finding clothes for this model, as there are hundreds of models available. Their mattresses are worth between 400 and 1000 euros.
Different styles for a night of relaxation
The great variety of bed models and designs, this can facilitate the choice. By considering the particular requirements, it will be possible to find the most suitable part. Not only are there a variety of measures on the market. There are different types, with different characteristics and levels of comfort.
For wide functionality, you can choose a sofa bed, If you have multiple occupants, but only one room, you may prefer a trundle bed or a bunk bed. And if you don’t want to sacrifice practicality, you can go for a day bed. There are two main parts that are supported, allowing one of them to be raised to take advantage of its storage space.
If you think your house is smaller than normal, you can buy a futon bed, that you can fold up and hide in the closet, or just use as a sofa. Another great option for better space management than modular beds, including shelves, tables, drawers and more, and trundle beds, which have ample storage space under the mattress.
As you can see, the alternatives are wide. In addition to those mentioned yes air beds, cradles, water beds, canopy beds and pull-out beds. Set a goal and find your head.