Sometimes you twist your life baking dessert for a family meal or for lunch or dinner with friends, but the hardest is not the most beautiful. That’s why today I’m going to give you some dessert recipes that are very easy to prepare and with which you can remain a real expert.
Let’s start with a chocolate cake with nocilla and wafers. This cake is so easy to make that the hardest thing to do is get the ingredients.
Nocilla chocolate cake and wafer
To make this simple cake, you will need:
- 12 slices
- 350gr of Nocilla
- Chocolate rain
- A glass of sugar
to put the Jar of nocilla in a bain-marie to make it easier to handle. Place a wrap on a board and cover it with a tablespoon of Nocilla, try to grip it carefully so that it does not break you. Place another wafer on top and repeat the process. Use all of the pads and finish with an exposed pad. To even out the slices, it is best to weigh them for an hour. After this time, spread the surface of Nocilla and garnish with icing sugar and chocolate rain.
When you eat this cake you will remember the “BONEYou ate like a child. The challenge is to eat a bite because it will always take more.
Thin mango cake
To make this delicious cake, you have to wait for the mango season to get them at a good price because they are quite expensive out of time. To make this delicious recipe, you will need:
- 6 sheets of brick pasta
- 2 medium mangoes
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- A glass of sugar
To make the cream you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 6th g of sugar
- 60 gr of ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 egg
Preheat the oven to heat up and down to 200 degrees. Cut the mangoes into very thin slices and set aside. Place a pastry sheet on a baking sheet, brush it with melted butter and sprinkle with icing sugar. Repeat the operation with the rest of the leaves. For make the cream you have to beat the butter with the sugar and add the almonds and the egg. Place the mango pieces on the brick dough and cover with almond cream. Bake for 30 minutes and paint with honey.
For beat the heat these summer days, you won’t find anything better to offer for dessert than homemade, wholesome and wholesome ice cream. For its refinement, you will need rolled goat cheese, nourishing goat cheese and cherries. This recipe must be made during the cherry season so that it is healthy, not expensive too. These ice creams can be made in the form of popsicles if you have a mold, but if you don’t have one, you can make them in a tube and enjoy them in a glass because they will be just as tasty.
Goat cheese and cherry ice cream
To make this delicious recipe, you will need:
- 1 roll of goat cheese (100ml)
- 100 ml very cold liquid cream
- 50g icing sugar
- 20 gr of cherries
In a deep bowl, mash the goat cheese with a fork and add the icing sugar. In another bowl, beat the cream. Pits the cherries, chop them and add them to the mixture of cheese and whipped cream. Mix everything gently but with covering movements. Pour the mixture into the ice cream molds with your sticks or pour everything into a container with a lid. Put in the freezer until it hardens.
These ice creams They will be so delicious that you won’t stop making them with every visit or just because you love tasting healthy and tasty ice cream.
Apple chain rollers
SEO prescription It’s made with apple and cinnamon as the name suggests, but it also contains sliced white bread without a crust. To make this delicious dessert, you will need:
- 6 slices of crustless sandwich bread
- 2 golden apples
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 60 gr
a step by step for this recipe:
- We will start this recipe by cutting the apples into very thin slices. In a frying pan add a tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon of sugar and the very finely chopped apples. Add a little cinnamon and simmer for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, flatten the crustless breads with a rolling pin and mix the remaining sugar with the cinnamon in a bowl. In another bowl, melt the remaining butter.
- Start filling the flat bread with the rolling pin with the apple, sugar and cinnamon mixture. Make several rolls and pass them in the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Put it in a mold and bake for 20 minutes at 180 °.
- You see that you don’t have to be an expert pastry chef or attend a cooking competition to make an easy and tasty dessert that you can gift to your family or guests. So get to work!