Having a pet is very rewarding for the person who shares their home with them. But it also involves a whole set of responsibilities. In fact, today we want to encourage you to adopt a dog and give a new home to those who have been unlucky enough to find responsible little owners. Before we do, however, we want you to know that this is not a toy and that the animal you need to provide will have the needs and care you need to provide without giving up. Are you ready to invest the time in a pet to enjoy all that they can give you? You can see some of the benefits after the page break, although I’m sure many will surprise you.
When we recommend that you get one pet to adopt We are doing this because I think it is really worth giving all of these dogs another chance that they haven’t had and are not guilty of living in such a cruel society. Not that I have anything against those who decide to buy a pet, but honestly I think the trade should stop while the animals are still in shelters and kennels where they are being euthanized if no one cares soon. Plus, you will do a great job ensuring that you are rewarded with the love that your new friend will give you in your daily life.
a a dog is man’s best friend, and those of us who own dogs know that saying is true. Your dog will never leave you alone, judge you, and bless you when you come home like you’re a king. But all is not beneficial, a dog is a dog and needs care, it is necessary to feed it correctly, to walk it and to deform it and how not to give it enough affection which will be reciprocal. If you have a dog at home, you will discover many benefits that you may not yet know:
- Pet owners have fewer health problems because they often walk with their pet and feel more and more fit.
- A dog helps you not to feel lonely and isolated.
- If you adopt a dog, you save two lives, that of the dog you adopt and that of another dog that will take its place at the shelter.
- You save money. If you take a dog to a shelter, it will be free, and if you buy it in a store, you will have to pay dearly for it. In addition, defender dogs are delivered dewormed, vaccinated and sterilized. So by accepting yourself you save twice.
- You will feel better. You will teach your children to respect animals, you will always have an excuse when your partner goes for a walk, and you will never feel alone because your animal will always be with you.
- You prefer social contacts. People with dogs walk around, but really, who walks whom? During these walks our dogs coincide with other dogs and we with their owners, which is why the walk is good for both of us.
- If the children are at home, the dogs become teachers as they learn to respect animals and of course humans.
- They make us happy and make us talk. When we meet someone on the street we are always talking about new things our dog has done, it helps us start a conversation more easily.
- Animals help reduce stress. By stroking and talking to your pet, you clear your mind and feel healthy, reducing stress and depression.
- People who have pets have a longer life expectancy, with more exercise and less stress.
By opening the door to your home for your pet, you are guaranteeing the best years of your life and the years of the pet as dogs have the power to teach you to enjoy the little things in life and to remind you to be happy that you don’t need big things, just loving your dog is enough. What do you say, do you think the time has come to take responsibility for having a pet in the house and enjoying it all? the benefits dogs can give you as a pet?
Photo: dog via Shutterstock