a plants are a decorative element very interesting to enjoy at home. However, there are many varieties on the market and not all are suitable to give them the uses they need, or the care that will give them time to give. If you are one of those people who has always wanted to plant at home because you don’t want to miss out on the most natural trend, but don’t like it, then the advice we are giving you today will be fine with you. like a glove.
Choosing the right plants is crucial depending on the space you are going to plant them in, as well as the care they need so that they don’t die one day. Sometimes it’s not about not being good with plants, but choosing among the more complex ones. truly distinctive environments to achieve their maximum beauty. Here are some general tips for taking care of your plants and a list of the easiest ones to have around the house so you can choose the one that works best for you and meets your needs.
Suggestions for choosing indoor ornamental plants
a Indoor plants these are the ones who grew up inside. There are hundreds of varieties on the market, and while each requires specific care, to make them look great you need to consider the following:
- The temperature must be maintained between 12º and 25º
- The pot must match its size
- They need places with light to be able to photosynthesize
- You need to provide fertilizer especially during hot seasons
- They need adequate humidity and pest control.
Beautiful and easy to care for plants
a plant list that we show you below are selections of plant species that generally work well in any indoor space. In addition, we have selected all types of plants so that none of your favorite varieties are left out of your home decor options.
- Growing Clivia is pretty straightforward.
- It is a plant that does not need a lot of water.
- Change the pot every 3 years.
- Cut the flower when it dries
- During the winter, keep your plant virtually waterless, when the flowering stem begins to emerge, irrigation begins until the end of summer.
- He is originally from South America.
- Requires moderate temperature and humidity
- Inside the plant is a red or yellow spike, with a very intense color.
- You need light, but not exactly.
- You have to be careful with the red spider as it is a pest that you usually attack.
- Warm environments and abundant humidity are necessary
- It should be watered once a week by immersing it in a container with water.
- It is a very suitable plant to bring color and joy to your home.
- He is originally from India.
- It contains whitish latex which can be toxic
- He likes direct light and humid environments.
- Abrupt temperature changes and drafts should be avoided.
- It is very easy to grow
- Because it is a coarse plant, it needs very little water
- With good lighting, it will get bigger and with better color.
- It is another very easy plant to grow
- Your main enemy is excess water
- Like places near windows
- It is a plant that is widely cultivated indoors
- It is resistant to high temperatures and low levels of light and humidity
- Its leaves can fall from lack of water or also from excess.
- Varieties with brighter or yellow leaves need more light.
- This plant copes well with the lack of light
- It should be watered in moderation
- It can be cut at ground level if damaged
- It is therefore possible to share and acquire new plants.
- It is an indoor palm
- Its price is high because its growth is very slow
- It does not require too much light and is resistant to low temperatures
- Care should be taken when transplanting so as not to break the root ball.
- Drafts are not good
- It is a very recognizable plant
- Direct sun is not good
- Strong appreciation of humidity
- Need a little water
Now you just have to choose, but you see the variety is amazing. Remember that plants will add some light to your life.
“Take a plant“They will bring life to your home!