All a bedroom should be a true expression of the personality the person to whom it relates. At the end of the day, we return to the room to rest, spend hours changing, enjoying the TV or the computer and lots of activities related to relaxation, calm and, above all, feeling. to be at home. However, when we are adults we are clear about our tastes and define our personalities so that we really know what we want in the room and what we don’t want. But what about children’s rooms?
The truth is, depending on the little ones and their way of being, they can be empowered by allowing them to choose some of the room’s furniture items or accessories they like. But, in general, it is the parents who decide on the arrangement of this room so that it is as functional as it is pleasant and conducive to games. If you are one of those parents who don’t know how to renovate or move into The children’s room Today we’re showing you some ideas to make your job easier.
How to create the perfect bedroom for children
When designing a The children’s room It should be borne in mind that both the furniture and the decorative items must have certain functions. So, for example, you should think about relaxation, but also games and fun and, of course, you should not forget a specific place to work on the homework assigned to them in school every day. In addition, it is important that children’s bedrooms have enough elements to create orderly habits. You do not know how ? With the 10 tips that we are going to show you below, everything will be easier.
- Playground: His bed will be a place of rest and, if he doesn’t have some crazy ideas that do not correspond to the project you are thinking of, why not let him choose?
- Baskets hanging on the wall: you should encourage creativity for children’s rooms. Can you imagine having baskets hanging on the wall? It’s a basic formula and a different way of decorating.
- Ergonomic office furniture: Although they are children and they do not spend the same hours as an adult in their workspace, it is important to prevent bad postures and it is always better to bet on ergonomic furniture for children.
- Original and inexpensive offices: A children’s desk should be attractive so that they feel motivated to be there. For example, you can decide for those who resort to geometric shapes, or for those who undertake to recreate certain objects.
- Shelving and storage where you least expect it: shelves and storage spaces must be placed in the spaces available to you. Children have a lot of things and must learn to collect them. If there is room under the bed, under the desk or on one of the walls, do not hesitate to choose this accessory piece of furniture and teach your children to put everything in it.
- Play inspired rugs: Rugs are a feature that can, in addition to adding personality to the whole room, as well as allowing the little ones to get cold in winter, make them an ideal accessory to play with. There are many rugs with a pattern that invite you to do this and recreate other classic games. They are a highly recommended feature because they bring an indispensable playful touch in children’s rooms.
- Custom vinyls: If you want your little one to have a decorating opinion and also feel comfortable in their own space, you can choose decorative vinyls and they will decide how their walls or spaces look. You might be surprised at how good they taste!
- Wall organizers and hangers: organizers and wall hangers are some of the items that allow you to order the home to take back. It is not enough for little ones to teach that everything has its place unless you create an environment in which it is easy for them to organize everything.
- You cannot lose an array: The little ones love chalkboards to write it on and they are also a good object to decorate the wall. In addition, there are now really inexpensive chalkboard papers that allow you to incorporate them as a decorative element and work for a low price.
- Separate corner: But if the room is large enough, you can consider making some kind of corner that separates the rest and recreation area from the work area. A curtain or screen is sufficient to achieve this, and it will therefore be easier to promote study habits that avoid distractions.
Can you think of any other ideas that upgrading children’s rooms easily?