If a small space in your house to build a garden, don’t stop because the gardens are recreational spaces that the whole family can enjoy all year round, especially on days when the sun rises and you can have a good time with your family. Today we want to help you get the most out of it with tips you can apply and thus achieve the best results for the perfect outdoor space.
But in order to make a garden you should in no case do it, you need a set of them advice on water, soil, good plants…. and a series of suggestions that will help you find a perfect idea. This is precisely what we want to talk to you about today with a list that you think will be very useful whether you are starting from scratch or want to redesign an area that does not convince you at home.
Tips for having the perfect garden
If you want your closed a special place, always beautiful and without much care, be sure to read the following tips:
- It uses little grass and few seasonal plants and more plants typical of the region
- Tall and short plants alternating with angular and rounded shapes to give the garden a touching touch
- Hide ugly garden items with evergreen shrubs or trees
- Do not overload the garden with many plants or many different colors
- Look for flowers at different times of the year so that your garden reflects the different seasons
- For more privacy, plant climbing plants or evergreen hedges
- Plant evergreen trees or shrubs to make the garden beautiful all year round
- The garden visible from inside the house should have long flowering plants or shiny foliage so that it looks good all year round.
- Assemble the same plants instead of dividing them
- Try not to plant any species with spikes or thorns that might harm you while walking around
- Arrange the plants so that they can grow even if they seem too far apart at first.
- Do not plant in the middle of the garden because you can break all the compromises.
- Planting too densely is harmful to plants as they will compete for space, light, water, and nutrients.
- In the shaded corners of the garden you can plant plants such as azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, hydrangeas, heather …
- Smooth plants prefer to tie them to a wall shelter.
- Group the plants according to their water needs. At the edge of the lawn, place those who need water the most,
- Avoid having too many colors on the flower beds as they are sometimes a little harmful to the eyes
- If the front of the house is white, wrap around colorful plants that will stand out
- Plants with shiny foliage and bright colors are best placed in the foreground, and those with small leaves and flowers in the background.
- Try not to plant poisonous plants, ask before you buy
- If you have a porch, plant evergreen shrubs so that they are not bare during the winter months and you can buy them in a ball shape as they make a very nice aesthetic effect.
- If you wish, you can put pots in the garden and fill them with seasonal plants, so that they bring joy and color to your garden.
- Pots in the shape of animals or dwarves also bring freshness and joy to gardens.
- If you want to avoid the lawn because it gives work, place the furnishing plants very close to each other, in no time they will take possession of the spaces in the garden that you send them.
- Incorporate areas of pine bark or gravel of different colors in your garden, they will give a very pleasant aesthetic effect.
- You can create a lounging area in the garden by adding deckchairs or sofas to create a lounging area.
a the gardens are maintained and appreciated. If you are lucky enough to have a garden in your home, don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of these suggestions. And enjoy!