Warm days are approaching and clothes aren’t the only thing you should change. This summer you can’t wait without ideas to decorate your garden. This space allows you to enjoy fresh clay, and with a small budget you can showcase it. Whether it is a small terrace or a large Eden, the possibilities of decoration are not lacking.
Knowing its length is the first step, as you risk overloading the place and reducing its practicality. Try to keep order and choose the right piece of furniture according to its dimensions. You can choose an outdoor table with their respective chairs, vertical flower beds and even some light garlands, which will give a special touch to your garden this summer, Try LED bulbs which consume less energy, and love the result .
Your summer garden without too many details
If you don’t have a lot of money, you can search the web tutorials for making your own decorative elements. A pretty vase or a hand painted support table can help you tell the difference, without spending a single dime. Take note of these suggestions and give your garden the importance it deserves.
- A hollow tree like a blossoming tree. An old pregnant bush will be used for your most original creation. All you have to do is put some soil in it, compost and plant your favorite plant.
- recycled “vase”. Some stacked concrete blocks will add a touch of rust to your garden. You can use the holes to plant your plants. They will look great.
- Hanging pots. In addition to freeing up space in your garden, they will brighten up the view of guests if you place them there. colorful raclettes in each.
- Functional pallets. This object used to contain bags and large pieces is ideal for landscaping the garden. You can paint it and place it in the main entrance to your patio or garden. You can even restructure it to function as a table, seat, pot, or shelf.
- Vertical planting. Details make the difference when decorating your garden for the summer. How about buying a vineyard? A trellis will look great.
- False carpet of grass. Have you always dreamed of having a lawn in your home? Today there are options that mimic fresh cut grass. As a bonus, they visually beautify your garden. Find out how to put synthetic turf on your platform.
- Mirrors. If your garden is very small, there are a few mirror tricks that will help. Pick one with a vintage frame and place it to reflect your jars.
- Succulents. Belonging to the cactus family, they are very easy to care for and come in different forms. They are great for inexperienced people as they don’t need a lot of water. Of course, they need good drainage and lots of light.
- Coffee cans. If you don’t know what to do with mbotella which is your favorite morning drink, use it as a slime. You will only have to make a few holes to release too much water.
- Jars. Inexpensive inexpensive pots are here to stay and have their place in gardening too. They are very suitable for planting herbs, which you can use for cooking.
Let your imagination run wild and your garden will look its best. Emphasize your personality and remember the importance of detail when creating comfortable spaces at home. You are not left out. Prepare your patio, garden or balcony for the summer months. Do you feel like you’re missing out? Enjoy barbecues in your backyard.