The moment you decide get a pool you have to take into consideration several causes such as size, style, safety and even the material itself. No matter what kind of pool you want, it can be above ground or buried, square, square, pentagonal, circular, oval, etc. Each and every one of them needs complements so write down everything you will need apart from the pool construction:
– Filtration system: each and every one of the pools requires a filtration system for the water, which must be with the ability to conduct the proportion of water in your pool. The primary job of a filtration system is to remove harmful bacteria, while also removing small particles and debris.
– Pool vacuum cleaner: The next accessory you are going to require is a vacuum cleaner, there are several free types and you have to make sure you get the right one. The vacuum cleaner is used to absorb each and every one of the debris that is at the bottom of the pool.
– The skimmer: Group running with the vacuum cleaner and the filtration system. You have to use the slider to remove floating debris, insects or garbage. It is going to be your main cleaning tool.
– Pool cover: It is not an obligation to acquire it but it is highly advisable. They are free in multiple genres of colors, sizes and materials. This cover will help you reduce the work of the filtration system, the vacuum cleaner and the skimmer, helping you to prevent debris and organic matter from infiltrating your pool.
– Care chart: You should also invest in a care chart, in this way you will be able to track everything related to the care of your pool. It will also help you to understand what chemical items you used, to have the readings of the pool water on certain days, when and what kind of tests you have carried out.
– Pool chemicals: Naturally, you will need chemical items for the pool water, it is a requirement to keep the pH of the water balanced. This will ensure the health of those who swim. Among the chemical items you need are chlorine, clarifier and chemical models for pH. Balanced water scenarios should be held and you have to check water pH scenarios on a daily basis, while pool care is regular.